Livin' the Good Life

I love food. And really, who doesn't? And since I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) I have had to learn a bit about making food... edible. I much prefer baking (ovens are simple), however my cooking skills have improved immensely and I am really starting to get the hang of it. Over the last three years my husband and I have tried all sorts of new recipes, modified many of them, and completely come up with our own quite frequently. With that said, this blog is meant to share some of the recipes we love. A few might even make it into the restaurant we would love to open one day!

December 14, 2011

EASY Pulled Pork

This is the easiest, yummiest recipe ever for pulled pork! No reason not to try it!


Ingredients:
pork loin
root beer
bbq sauce (apx. one bottle)
vinegar (optional)
buns

1. Put pork in crock pot.
2. Pour in root beer until pork is half or mostly covered (not a science... however much you have/want to put in)
3. Leave in crock pot on low all day or until meat is literally falling apart.
4. Remove pork and pull apart with forks.
5. Mix with bbq sauce and vinegar if using. We like about 3 tbsp vinegar. Adjust to your taste.
6. Serve on buns.

Done. Easy. Yummy :)

This recipe is all over, and honestly I can't remember where I got it from originally...

2 comments: